C.L. Wells is an indie author who writes paranormal thrillers and crime/adventure thrillers. After working many years as a computer programmer in the healthcare field, he decided to fulfill a longtime personal goal to write a novel, publishing Utopian Day (a crime/adventure thriller), in 2015. He enjoyed the writing experience so much, he decided to continue with a second novel, The Seer – book #1 in a paranormal thriller series, to be released in November, 2016.
In addition to writing and publishing his own works, C.L. is the founder of Creative Writing with a Mission (CWWAM) – an organization committed to encouraging creative artists to help make the world a better place by producing quality writing and entertainment which…
- encourages critical thinking regarding the challenges and opportunities facing our world;
- promotes a positive view of God’s interaction with humanity;
- promotes a moral lifestyle that values sexual purity;
- celebrates the values of honesty, justice, equality, freedom of speech and expression, and democracy for all genders and races; and
- promotes and supports worthy causes by raising social awareness and providing direct material support for these causes.
C.L. is scheduled to release two works in the paranormal thriller genre in November, 2016: The Tucson Prophecy – a prequel novella to the Paranormal Gift series, and The Seer – a full-length novel and book #1 in the Paranormal Gift series. To learn more about C.L. Wells, including a complete list of his published works, or to learn more about the CWWAM organization, visit www.fictionwithamission.com. Mr. Wells resides in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.