C.L.Wells – Author
I published my first novel, Utopian Day, in 2015, and thus began my journey as an independent fiction author. I am currently in the final editing stages of book one of a new supernatural thriller series entitled The Seer (book one in the Supernatural Gift series). I am the founder of Creative Writing with a Mission, LLC (see our mission statement below). I live in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, with my wonderful wife and two of my three children. My oldest daughter is currently serving in the U.S. Navy.
My hobbies include writing, kayaking, paddle-board surfing, and bicycling.
About the Mission:
The mission of CWWAM/Fiction with a Mission is to use our gifts and talents as writers and creative artists to help make the world a better place, by producing quality writing and entertainment for the secular market which…
- encourages critical thinking regarding the challenges and opportunities facing our world;
- promotes a positive view of God’s interaction with humanity;
- promotes a moral lifestyle that values sexual purity;
- celebrates the values of honesty, justice, equality, freedom of speech and expression, and democracy for all genders and races; and
- promotes and supports worthy causes by raising social awareness and providing direct material support for these causes.
In keeping with our mission, we commit to our audience that we will refrain from using vulgarity and graphic sexual descriptions in our fictional writing and other entertainment creations.